To all my official "Followers"...

Thanks for, well, following my blog! The fact that I have 27 official Google "Followers" is really astonishing to me. I started this thing for rambling about my views on clothing styles... long, uninterrupted thoughts that didn't belong on a forum or chat room. I thought maybe a few people from the forums I'm part of would look at it and comment here and there. While I don't get as many comments as I'd like (half of it is robo-spam that I immediately delete) I still post here and there because internet blogging makes me feel special and like I'm wanted in this world.

Okay, I'm just kidding about that last part. But it's still nice to know over two dozen people actually care what a random 20-something in the frustratingly average college town of Gainesville, Florida thinks. There might be more of you who aren't official following and just have this blog bookmarked. I thank you as well.

So, if you enjoy anything you read here, please let me know what you think. Invite other friends to read it if you think they'd be a fan. Give constructive criticism and tell me what you'd like to see here. Also, keep in mind that I'm always learning new things about clothing, most of which I don't get to experience due to a steep budget, so if I get anything wrong or my opinions are Just Plain Wrong, correct me. Knowledge has certainly helped me go from "trying-too-hard-and-looks-like-it" to "knows-the-rules-and-generally-what-he-aspires-to."

Thanks again.

(Currently wearing navy polo, patch madras shorts, and boat shoes.)

Comments

  1. I just started following your blog on google. I decided to follow because the topics looked very interesting: practical classic menswear with reviews on clothing I can actually afford. All best in your future endeavors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a google subscriber that I'm aware of, but I subscribe via RSS feeds. Having said that, you've taught me quite a few things on early 60s fashion, and for that, I thank you. Love your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe I took this long to reply, but thanks! If there's anything you're interested in seeing, please let me know.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts