A nice warm pair of slippers

It's a failing on my part that I don't own a pair of fleece lined slippers. As some may know, it actually does get cold in Florida sometimes. This morning is one of those times.

Town View Leather is yet another of those old hand stitched moccasin companies based in Maine. Though they only make double soled moccasins -- not a penny loafer or boat shoe in sight -- they make them at an affordable price. The fleece lined version I'm looking at makes a great house slipper from what I hear, and is durable enough with the double sole to go outside for a bit. Nice.

Does anyone else have experience with Townview's products? If so, I'd love to hear from you.

Comments

  1. They are awesome. I have the unlined version--which are perfect for padding around the house, into the garage, out to the trash. I could not be happier and definitely recommend them. Well made (in the USA, too boot), well priced, attractive.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts