Navy jacket

Something from me for once. Let me know what you think!

Comments

  1. I saw this, and I thought, sweet mercy, where did he find a suit owned by JFK? Who made this jacket?

    As with the other clothing on this blog (especially including the Miss Hepburn lookalike above this post), I definitely appreciate this style-- even at only 22 years of age! I, too often, have lamented the decline of the suit and all formal attire. There is a picture of JFK taking in a Washington Senators baseball game while he was President-- not only was he wearing a suit, but so was everyone else around him! I'll definitely be looking into Thick as Thieves, too, as they have a nice style of jacket, too-- and on your recommend! Good show.

    Greg

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's actually part of a suit made by "Kaufmann's" from 1954. It is very JFK-like with the slightly narrower lapels and trouser bottoms, although the trousers are deeply pleated. I think Kennedy wore flat fronts. Glad you like it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And what's the width of the tie?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tie is 3" wide. Not vintage though, on sale from Express. They are okay but not as good as vintage narrow ties.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts