Ledbury reintroduces sweaters for fall season

Ledbury, another one of my favourite online menswear companies, has reintroduced their sweater line for this fall.

"Anyone can get a sweater anywhere."

Yes, I know, but hear me out. The thing that caught my eye last fall when they were introduced was the fact that they weren't an ultra fine gauge and have a deeper V than is now common. This allows them to be just a bit warmer and show more shirt collar and tie than your average department store V-neck.

If anyone has tried their sweaters from last fall, let me know how they are. I'm interested in buying one for the incoming cold weather. They're bound to have more styles available as winter approaches. Last year had some thicker gauge and crew neck options as well.

Don't forget if you decide to shop that my referral link gets you $25 off your first purchase.

The Navy Barnes V-Neck Sweater

Comments

Popular Posts