Radio silence.

I apologize for the lack of articles recently. A job transition has taken up a lot of my time and energy. Basically, I was doing sales for two different hotels under the same ownership for three weeks. I've finally started full-time at my new hotel and won't have my attention divided anymore, but it will take some adjustment.

There are a few articles I am working on now and they are pretty exciting! They mostly need a bit of polish, additional research, and some pictures accompanying them. Hopefully there will be one up soon, pending time and energy.

You may have noticed a new page at the left entitled "The Fine Print". Please read it if you haven't. It covers a few important topics that have come up in the decade I've had this blog.

Thanks for reading. If you have any suggestions on how to improve my blog or topics you wish me to cover, please let me know.


Comments

  1. All good man, come back when you're ready! I honestly would rather you take longer to produce fewer, higher quality articles than the filler you were doing every week for a bit.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts