Rave Fabricare works their magic

Why do I trust the opinion of Stu Bloom of Rave Fabricare? Well, the proof is in the pudding, as they say.

My girlfriend had a tie dye shirt that got accidentally mixed in with two nice blouses in the wash. A disaster occurred, naturally. Oh, did I mention they were both white?

We went through several options until deciding that instead of trusting them to local dry cleaners that didn't have much of a reputation or trying home remedies that don't always work we'd go to one of the most reputable clothing care centres in the USA. Stu Bloom offered to let her try their services for free. One of the blouses has delicate gathering and ruffle detail that I wouldn't trust to just any old cleaner, lest they press them harshly or even damage them (as I've heard of in some cases). The other is a blouse/sweater vest hybrid that required detaching the blouse portions to be cleaned separately.

They did more than just remove the green/yellow stains. Upon receiving them, Ariel said they were even whiter than they were before. See for yourself.

Before:






After:





What a great Valentine's Day gift! I, and especially Ariel, couldn't be happier. Beyond clothing, they can clean and restore just about anything made of fabric, including purses with built up gunk and stains. An inexpensive option compared to buying a new one. (And another great V-Day gift for those with girlfriends and wives.) So, ladies, don't throw out things that are "ruined," send them to Rave. You won't be disappointed and neither have their other customers.

In the coming months I'll be sending some of my own shirts (and possibly suits and sport jackets) to Stu for some much-needed TLC. I'll let you know how those turn out as well. :)

Furthermore, Happy Valentine's Day to everyone. I hope you have a good time with whoever you love, be it friends, family, or that significant other.

Comments

Popular Posts