A New Focus On Quality


It's become apparent to me that my blog's title doesn't really encompass what I do here since I don't wear much vintage clothing anymore, plus my style isn't really in vogue right now. Nobody cares about proper tailored clothing fit, nor do they want to dress like me which, as someone said a while ago, is so boring my wife wants to leave me when we're seen together in public. It also gets in the way during our weekly pilgrimage to Buffalo Wild Wings to slam back brewskis, nosh on wings, and enjoy the refined American sports of football, basketball, and baseball. All that wing sauce sure can be a hassle to clean out of fine ties and shirts, so I'll probably just wear my team jerseys from now on. They're machine washable and tumble dryer friendly. But I digress. My changing style is not the main point here.


I've decided that Nouveau Vintage shall now cover actual vintage. That is, fine wines. I understand that I only have beginner's knowledge of it, but my rich father-in-law has taught me well so far. Besides, I only had beginner's knowledge of tailored clothing when I started this blog almost 12 years ago, and look where it got me now! (With barely any readers. But I digress.)


Get hyped for my new direction tomorrow, where I will cover New Mexico's vineyards starting with Casa Rondena. It sounds fancy, doesn't it? I can't wait to show all my readers the fine wines my state has to offer!

Comments

  1. Why not cover your team jerseys as well? I bet there are a lot of people who want to see how perfectly tailored they are on you. After all, someone with your tastes surely gets them altered to fit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Capital idea, old bean. I'll start compiling images of my collection forthwith.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts